I'm Back!

I swear - so often, I think about things, and think about how they would make great blog postings. Then, I do nothing with them, and they bounce around for awhile, until they resurface.

No more. It's time to restart this blog. I need a space that's dedicated to the things I love - no matter how odd they might be. I need a place where I can write my thoughts on subjects - whether those subjects are infertility, to buying a house, to which shower gel I love. (And believe me - I love me some shower gel.)

I'm going to try and not pressure myself, but I'm also going to have to remind myself to use this blog as the tool that it is - my bae, my boo, my BIMH (boyfriend in my head), Simon Sinek, would tell me to write about anything at all - but just write, dammit!

So, I will make with the writing, yo.

Comments

Popular Posts