Were You Able to Get the 'Mystery Bag' from Freeman Beauty? Here's the LOOT!

Not a bad haul for $30, right?!

Here's the haul - notice that no bag was actually included. ('Mystery Bag' indeed - the mystery is the 'Case of the Missing Bag'. Just kidding - the post on FreemanBeauty.com stated that no bag was included in this set.)

Estimated value of the goods (depending on where you live, and availability): $100

A few items don't seem to be listed on the website - it would appear that they're discontinued. (Nice way to clear out some old stock - LOL.)

Would I buy this again? Not sure - but probably. It is an outstanding value, and I'll have some fun trying out these products. They're all new to me, and I love trying new stuff. What I don't like, I can always put in goodie bags for the holidays.

As promised, as I try out each item, I will review them. 

Comments

Popular Posts