My Favorite Things - REVIEW: Clinique All About Eyes Serum DePuffing Eye Massage

Oh my. Where has this been all my life? Seriously. I call it my MAGIC WAND.  It seems simple, but it has become something that I refuse to live without. Every so often, these are given away in GWP packages, too - I hoard them. Why? They're nice to keep in my desk at work, or in my purse, or to pack away when I travel.

Seriously - it's  THAT GOOD. I won't be without it - ever. If it gets discontinued, I'll cry. 

Oooh! Feels SOOOOOO GOOOD on tired eyes!

This is the All About Eyes Serum DePuffing Eye Massage by Clinique. (Wow. That's a mouthful!) Here's the copy from Clinique about their product:

This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist tested.

Now, I don't know about any of that - but here's what I can tell you:
This is a roll-on serum.It absorbs quickly, and is not greasy. It provides good, long lasting, non sticky hydration to my eyes - and you can use it all around the eye area, not just the 'under eye' area. Now - the kicker of this is the application process: the stainless-steel ball. It is a rolling orb of cooling goodness on my tired eyes. That stainless steel ball makes the serum feel cool, and the massaging action is wonderful to soothe my tired, 'staring at a computer all day' eyes. I keep this on my bedside table, and one of the first things I do each morning is apply this to my eyes - and it feels wonderful. Cooling. Soothing. Just good stuff.

This is the GWP size I mentioned. Isn't it CUTE?!

By the way, I've tried other, similar, products from different brands - there is something different about the formulation of the serum, and delivery system. My eyes like this one the best out of the others that I've tried - and that is sad, because this is $30. (My eyes have expensive taste - LOL.)

Like I just stated, this retails for $30, and is available wherever Clinique products are sold. My recommendation - wait until your local counter has a GWP promotion going on, and get yourself a treat, in addition to this beautiful, soothing, magic wand. <3

Comments

Popular Posts